Friday, February 3, 2012

penelope skirt: pattern by violette field threads

DING DING DING!! I found a winner! The Penelope Skirt pattern from Violette Field Threads is, simply put, awesome. The pattern is a .pdf, delivered right to your inbox. Just download and print. That's it!

It didn't take much time. But since I'm horrible with an iron, it took a little longer than planned. I kept going back over my hems to make sure they were nice and tight, so sewing it would look better. I intended to make this skirt for my daughter for Valentine's Day, but remembered I had this amazing Michael Miller fabric combo and went ahead with this instead:

And after a while, this lovely fabric turned into this:


And the best way to start a Friday morning is watching something you made...wear something you made:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment