Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Really Like This Blog...

I hate patterns. I have purchased several, opened them up and practically had the same anxiety attack I had in high school when I opened up a geometry or algebra book. I have zero idea where to start -- and I hated having to FOLD that delicate paper back up. Seriously, those patterns are written in french.

It was absolutely humbling and comforting when I found a blog most of you crafters already know about: Sew.Craft.Create. Heidi's "About Me" page was so refreshing, because I saw a REAL crafty woman who was doing it however it came to her. For all this time I thought maybe I just wasn't cut out for this torture -- measuring, cutting, terms -- I thought crafting was creative and fun! But after seeing someone who is a true crafty woman going it at blind (sort of), I was invigorated to try more things, but my way.

So wish me luck as I travel the crafting and sewing roads alone. And see what comes out on the other end...

No comments:

Post a Comment