Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer has been a bummer :(

Many parents can't wait for the summer to start -- easy mornings, slow afternoons, BBQ dinners and delicious desserts, cocktails on the patio -- but alas, our summer has been everything but that. We've had a virus, allergy attack, canceled travel plans and more. With everything going on, My Little Nuggets has been left to the wayside, which pains me more than you can imagine.

But I'm back and hopefully have a better handle on my timing. With school starting just a few weeks away & chairing a large family fundraiser at our school, I'm hoping to post at least once a day.

Pretty soon I'll be documenting my first tutorial. Wish me luck! (I seem to ask for that a lot these days...)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've had a downer of a summer!!! Glad you're back, though!! :)

    ReplyDelete