Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My First Post

What can I say, I'm adding to the overflowing ever-changing internet by adding my blog to the list. And I wonder, who will care what I have to write about, will anyone besides my family really read any of this? Who out there wants to know the cute & witty thing my very bossy and demanding little pink princess said today? Who wants to know if baseball practice was great or damaging? Who is going to read about my daily misgivings and misfortunes (or fortunes???) out here in the 'burbs of California?

Well, I guess you, yes you! The person sitting at their computer, searching for ideas, stories, rants, raves, reviews, jokes, drama...I just hope that what I have to say won't bore you to tears (or any tears for that matter). I think I'm starting this blog so I can recount my journey into the crafting world -- from the hands of a person who has known nothing but the typewriter, then a computer keyboard -- to chocolate play, spending ridiculous funds on stamps and paper and now, entering the world of sewing, glueing and ribbon.

So sit back and enjoy. I really have no idea what this blog may end up being -- but I know that I'm going to enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment